söndag 16 mars 2014

Psychology of Leadership - Behavioral Psychology



Tromsø 2014-03-17


As a cheif executive officer of a company with a large mining project so I think sometimes of transparency in the qualities and characteristics of the mining company from a holistic perspective. That means the responsible for the development of course have the systems and structural features for each area, but also that it must not be missing a horizontal activity control. I listened the other day on the chief executive officer at the BHP in an interview that was very impressive from the perspective that questions were answered. It made me immediately to see into a person who has a genuine competence in due to the specific professional field which he now represents. It is obvious that it means a very special commitment to represent a company like BHP. A commitment, enthusiasm, expertise, experience, everything gathered there and give expression in public. It was a great presentation of the production of a single undertaking which represents the most in enrergi and mining, and can produce these commitments based on an in-depth knowledge of the financial sector and experiences in research. Maybe we have not come as far on our way towards our goal but on the other hand, we have neither the commitments that really presents us with requirements equivalent to BHP's commitments in the business world. However, there is a very special feature of our common way of thinking about development in the mining sector. That is exactly what is about mindset in leading positions in the world economy, in the mining sector and in the oil industry. I also have many times thought about what it takes to kind of mindset to lead a thus complex area of development. I also thought that it would be most optimal to create an organization where everyone is able to manage the business regardless of what challenges the company faces and no matter what position in the world economy, therefore a company has. I have been hesitant to whether it is even possible to create such a mindset. The life seems to short for to get education to be an investment banker, professor, leader, and mining company executive director at the same time. I have always assumed that I might reach that level, but I have hesitated until I finally had the honor to meet with that particular leader active in his daily work. I think many would abandon my commitment if that person was sitting in my position, with my knowledge, experience, and responsibility from a righteous perspective based on ethics and morals to how business should be headed. It's about ambitious demands on everyday life that often need to be designed in an effort outside the existing structures. It is a kind of pioneer in its development area with an international commitment in a variety of fields and professions. What is not obvious in one's perspective on development need not automatically mean that it is wrong. It's a bit of background that characterizes my commitment in compiling this information, and knowledge base for mining development. Partly because it is information or knowledge that I have not had access to but now has been faced with and procured me. I give this information as an outstanding example of behavioral psychology in an emerging market economy. I see myself today a much larger value in the work that it involves putting together the collective knowledge of our work for us and for our organization. The collective knowledge that we manage with great confidence is always available the Iron Ore Project Norway from the official website: http://deposit.homestead.com



 

Copyright © by Roger K. Olsson


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar